Chick Pea Spaghetti Dinner (Meatless)
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 1 pkg
- 16 oz. spaghetti
- 3 Tbsp
- olive oil.
- 1 c
- onion, chopped.
- 1/2 c
- green pepper, chopped. (or to your liking)
- 1 tsp
- garlic powder.
- 3 clove
- garlic, chopped or minced.
- 1 jar(s)
- 45 oz. meatless spaghetti sauce. (i use prego traditional)
- 1 can(s)
- 28 oz. crushed tomatoes with basil.
- 2 can(s)
- 15 oz. each, chick peas/garbonzo beans, rinced and drained.
1In 3 tablespoons of olive oil, saute the chopped onion, green pepper, garlic and garlic powder until tender.
2Add the spaghetti sauce, and crushed tomatoes along with the rinsed and well drained chick peas/garbanzo beans. Bring to a boil; then cover and bring down to a simmer until heated through while you prepare the spaghetti/pasta as directed on the package.
3Drain the spaghetti and serve with the spaghetti sauce. (Garnish with Parmesan cheese if you like.)