Cheesy Steak Casserole
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- (8 ounce) package dry penne pasta
- 3 c
- sliced grilled porterhouse steaks(about 3 steaks)
- 3/4 c
- crumbled cooked bacon (about 5 strips)
- 1 c
- chopped carrot
- 1 can(s)
- (10 3/4 ounces) cheddar cheese soup
- 1 c
- 1 tsp
- dried basil leaves,crushed
- 1/4 tsp
- seasoned pepper
- 1/8 tsp
- garlic powder
- 1 1/2 c
- shredded mozzarella cheese
1Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil.
Place the penne pasta in the pot,cook for 8 to 10 minutes;drain.Meanwhile,sprayed the cooking spray in a large skillet over medium-high heat.Add porterhouse steak slices;saute 4 to 5 minutes or until well done.In a large bowl,combine steak slices,crumbled bacon and carrot;mix well,stir in cheddar cheese soup,milk,basil,seasoned pepper,garlic powder and cooked penne pasta.
3Spoon into a lightly greased 11- x 7-inch baking dish.
Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese.Bake at 400 degrees for
25 to 30 minutes or until bubbly.Let stand 5 minutes.