Cheese Ravioli Lasagna Alfredo
Photo by Caroline Cooks
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- bag frozen cheese-filled ravioli, cooked and drained
- boneless skinless chicken breasts, cubed
- 1 tsp
- salt and pepper to season
- 1 (1 lb.)
- jar bertolli or 3 brothers alfredo sauce, ragu is "so-so"
- 1 (8 oz.)
- cont. fresh sliced mushrooms
- small red bell pepper, diced
- sliced black olives, as many as you'd like in there
- (2 cup) pkg. sargento mexican 4-blend shredded cheese
- 1 (16 oz.)
- cont. ricotta cheese, if you don't like ricotta you can sub cottage cheese
- grated parmesan cheese, the green can kind or fresh grated
Stir in mushrooms and olives. (I use about a half a can of olives.)
In lightly greased 13x9 pan layer:
1/2 cheese raviolis.
1/2 chicken mixture.
1/2 of the ricotta or cottage cheese.
Sprinkle with parmesan cheese.
1/2 of the alfredo sauce.
1/2 of the shredded cheese.
Bake in 350º oven, covered, for 30 minutes. Uncover and bake 5-10 minutes longer.
*Can sub cooked and drained italian sausage if preferred.