Caprese Pasta Sauce - Easy Peasy, Quick and Easy
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- oz. box of thin spaghetti
- oz. mozzerella cheese, cut in small cubes
- tbsp. oil
- tsp. garlic powder, more or less depending on taste
- tsp. italian seasoning
- tsp. salt, or to taste
- tsp. crushed red pepper flakes
- 28 oz. can of petite diced tomatoes, with juices
- cup white wine
- cups sliced black olives
1Cook pasta to desired consistency, reserving 1 cup of the water for later, if needed.
2In a large saucepan, combine all ingredients except cubed Mozzerella cheese. Simmer for 5 to 10 minutes.
3Drain pasta, mix in sauce, and add Mozzerella cubes. Stir and mix well. Serve immediately.
Use pasta water if too dry, but I doubt it will be.