Campbell's Beefy Pasta Casserole
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 1 lb
- ground beef
- 1 Tbsp
- dried oregano leaves, crushed
- 2 can(s)
- (103/4 oz.) campbell's tomato soup
- soup can water
- (16 oz.) pkg uncooked corkscrew-shaped pasta (rotini)
- container (15 oz.) ricotta cheese
- 1 c
- shredded mozzarella cheese
1Cook the beef and oregano in a 12 inch skillet over med-high heat until the beef is well browned, stirring frequently to break up meat. Pour off any fat.
2Stir the soup, water and pasta in a 13x9x2 inch (3 qrt) shallow baking dish. Add the beef mixture and ricotta cheese and stir to coat. cover.
3Bake at 375 degree F for 30 mins or until hot and bubbly. Sprinkle with the mozzarella cheese. Let stand for 5 mins or until the cheese melts. Serve.