Bob's Stir-fry with beef and Chinese Sausage..
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- noodles linguine, or angle hair.
- mushrooms, your choice. i used button mushrooms
- beef skirt steak, sliced thin
- lap cheong (chinese sausage)
- olive oil, light
- butter, real
- an assortment of vegetables, i used snow peas,broccli, carrots, and perl onoins.
- sliced and diced red bell peppers.
- 1 1/2 oz
- soy sauce and oyster sauce.
- 1/4 tsp
- 1/4 tsp
- ground white pepper
- seasame oil
- balsamic vinegar
- 4 oz
- white wine
- 3 oz
- chicken stock
1Remember to have every thing close and ready before starting. Stir-Fry goes very fast.
Cook noodles as instructed on package and set aside.
Heat oil and butter in wok till almost smoking. Stir fry beef and sausage at med-high heat for 30-45 seconds..
Add vegetables, mushrooms, soy sauce, oyster sauce, vinegar, pepper, wine, sesame oil, salt, sugar and chicken stock..
continue stir-frying for 40-45 sec..
add noodles stir-fry for 2-3 minutes.. serve over cooked rice..