Big Eddie’s Rigatoni
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 1 pkg. rigatoni pasta, uncooked, 16 oz
- 1/8 tsp. salt
- 2 lbs. lean ground beef
- 1 pkg. spaghetti sauce mix, 1 1/2 oz
- 1 jar chunky tomato garlic and onion pasta sauce, 45 oz
- 8 slices mozzarella cheese, divided
- 8 slices provolone cheese divided
- 1 container sour cream, 8 oz
- grated parmesan cheese
1Cook pasta as pkg. directs; drain, mix in salt and set aside.
2Meanwhile, in large deep skillet over medium heat, brown ground beef; drain. Stir in spaghetti sauce mix and pasta sauce. Heat through.
3In greased 13 x 9 inch baking pan, layer half the pasta, four slices mozzarella cheese and four slices provolone cheese. Spread entire container of sour cream across top. layer half of ground beef mixture. Repeat layering except for sour cream, ending with ground beef mixture. Garnish with Parmesan cheese
4Bake, uncovered at 350 for 30 minutes or til bubbly. Serves 8
Mary Beth Laporte