Beef Ravioli With Arrabbiata Sauce
The recipe is easy to make. Everyone loved it, amazing flavor!
Hope you make it soon for your family!
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 1 pkg beef ravioli - 25 oz.
- 1 small pkg 73% lean ground beef(16 oz.)
- 1 tsp. olive oil
- 1 cup chopped onion 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 3/8ths cup red wine(any brand)
- 1 tbsp white sugar(i did not add the sugar)
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh basil
- 1 tsp. crushed red pepper flakes
- 2 tbsp tomato paste
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp. italian seasoning
- 1/4th tsp. ground black pepper(or less to your liking)
- 2(14.5 oz.) cans peeled and diced tomatoes
- tbsp chopped fresh parsley
1Cook your ground beef until no longer pink, drain off any fat and set aside once done. Cook the ravioli according to package directions, drain and set aside. Now we move on to the sauce.
2Arrabbiata Sauce Directions
3Heat oil in a large skillet or sauce pan over medium heat. Saute onion and garlic in oil for 5 minutes.
4Stir in wine,sugar,basil,red pepper,tomato paste, lemon juice, italian seasoning, black pepper and tomatoes, bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium, and simmer uncovered about 15 minutes.
5Stir in parsley and ladle over cooked beef ravioli.
Refrigerate left overs.
6Add garlic bread of your choice. Tomato Basil garlic bread was made for this recipe.
7You might like adding a small can diced black olives too.