Featured Pinch Tips Video
- spaghetti for your family size
- spaghetti sauce
- ground beef, chuck, or game meat
- mushrooms, onions, green peppers or whatever you add to your spaghetti
- shredded mozzerella cheese
- parmesan cheese
- garlic, oregeno, basil, or your choice of herbs
1Cook spaghetti until tender. Drain.
2Brown meat with your vegetable choices. Drain. Return to skillet.
3Add spaghetti sauce to skillet. (I use at least 2 cans). Heat. Add spices to taste.
4Grease casserole dish. Add spaghetti to meat sauce and mix. Pour into casserole dish.
5Sprinkle Parmesan cheese over casserole. Sprinkle shredded Mozzarella over this.
6Bake in 350 degree oven until the cheese is melted and casserole is heated through.
7Serve with salad and garlic bread.