Back Bay Blackened Wild Alaskan Salmon Pasta
Featured Pinch Tips Video
1. Lightly saute' EVOO/pressed garlic/your favorite redfish saute' spices
2. Add a mix of your favorite veggies (we use multi-colored bell peppers and spring onions) to the saute' and warm no more than a minute
3. Pour the mix over a bed of Angel Hair pasta (Timed to be perfectly completed/drained when saute' is done)
4. Add the blackened "cubed fish", King Salmon highly recommended! (See "For Cubes" advice in separate "Blackening Salmon/Halibut" email) (This process needs to be timed to finish at the same time the saute' does)
5. Add a hefty garnish of fresh cubed Roma tomatoes
6. Serve with your favorite bread/wine!