3 Cheese Pasta Shells
Mary Lou Ivy
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- jumbo pasta shells, cook as directed
- 1 lb
- lean ground beef
- salt,pepper and garlic powder to taste
- 26 oz
- pasta sauce of your choice
- 8 oz
- tub of chive/onion cream cheese
- 1 1/2 c
- shredded 6 cheese italian cheese blend
- 1/2 c
- grated parmesan cheese
- 1-2 tsp
- fresh chopped parsley
1Heat oven to 350
In a skillet cook ground beef adding seasoning to taste. Drain in needed and cool for 5 minutes.
2Pour enough pasta sauce to cover the bottom of a 9x13 baking dish.
3In a bowl, mix cheese spread, 1 cup of Italian cheese, parmesan cheese, egg and ground beef together.
4Spoon mixture into each shell and arrange shells in baking dish. Pour remaining sauce over shells.
5Cover with foil and bake for 45 minutes. The last 5 minutes of baking sprinkle with remaining cheese and parsley.