Spinach, Brie & Tomato Pizza
For me, the highlight of this pizza is the tomatoes - the chunkier the better!
Adjust quantities to your preference, these are the measurements that work for me and my family. Hope you enjoy as much as we do!
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- store bought pizza base, use thin for small appetites or thick for big!
- 5 Tbsp
- your favourite pizza sauce or pasta sauce
- 1/4 c
- cheese, grated
- big handful of fresh spinach
- fresh tomato, sliced into thick wedges
- slices of brie cheese, cut into halves
- salt & pepper to taste
- sprinkle of diced bacon (optional, so the meat eaters dont feel deprived)
1Preheat oven to 200C.
1. Spread pasta sauce over the base and dont worry if it looks like too much, it tastes so much better
2. Sprinkle cheese over the sauce
3. Drop the spinach on top of cheese and spread around the base
4. Layer the tomato on top and then layer the Brie and sprinkle bacon over the top
5. Add a generous sprinkle of salt and pepper
6. Bake for 15-20 minutes until base is cooked (depends on your oven)