Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 1 box 16 oz elbow macaroni, cooked
- 1 can spam, cubed into 1 inch size
- 1can 10 oz's cream celery soup, campbell's
- 1 can milk whole vd or 2% (use the soup can)
- 1 med bell green pepper,cubed
- 1 bag of mexican style cheese(3 cup size bag)
1cook elbows tell done.
2add soup and milk together until smooth,add cubed spam,green pepper to soup.
3add soup mixture with the green pepper,soup,milk and spam to cooked elbows
4cook in a 350 oven for 1/2 hour,take out sprinkle with Mexican style shredded cheese. Can use Cheese of your choice.After 30 minutes take out of oven and sprinkle cheese on top to melt.
5Let cheese melt.Serve with A green salad.Enjoy....