Featured Pinch Tips Video
- pizza crust (prepackaged,frozen or fresh)
- 1 jar(s)
- roasted garlic alfreddo sauce or spagetti sauce
- 2-4 c
- precooked spagetti (depends on size of pizza crust
- 3-5 c
- shredded cheese (your choice)
- pepperoni,cooked sausage, green peppers,anything you wish to top it with
1Roll out crust or put crust onto a pan. Spread the sauce of choice on crust.
2Spread out the precooked spagetti onto the crust evenly. Top with cheese.
3Place any other toppings onto the pizza you wish. Then place into a 375 degree oven and bske until crust is done and cheese is melted.
4Remove from oven nd let set 2-3 min before cutting. Serve immediately. Leftovers cn be refirgersted and reheated in a microwave.