Featured Pinch Tips Video
- lasagna noodles (use no cook noodles and skip the 1st step.
- 2 can(s)
- tomato sauce..(i use garlic seasones sauce)
- garlic clove--minced
- 1 tsp
- fresh oregano or 1/4 teaspoon dried
- 1 pkg
- (10 oz)frozen chopped broccoli
- 1 c
- shredded carrot
- (15oz)ricotta cheese(i use reduced fat)
- 1/4 c
- fresh grated parmesan cheese
- 1 c
- shredded mozzerella cheese
THAW ANDSQUEEZE OUT EXCESS MOISTURE IN BROCCOLI
1Cook noodles.While noodles are cooking(not quit done)
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Spray a 9"x13" baking pan.
Drain noodles & toss with a drop of olive oil so they won't stick together..
2Combine tomato sauce,garlic,& oregano.Mix well.
In another bowl combine broccoli ,carrot,ricotta & Parmesan cheese. Mix well.
3Spread 1/2 of sauce in bottom of pan
Place 3 noodles lengthwise on top of sauce.
Spread 1/2 of Broccoli mixture over noodles.
Spoon 1/2 of Tomato sauce over broccoli.Repeat layers.Top with remaining noodles
Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese over top
4Bake until bubbly. About 45 minutes.
Place on a wire rack...Cool 15 minutes.
Cut into squares.