Quiche Basic...Then You to Add Your Favorites
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- below basic ingredients for any quiche with magic crust
- eggs, beaten
- 1 c
- 1, 1/2 c
- grated cheese of your choice
- salt and pepper to taste
- you can add any of the following:
- : choose a vegetable: spinach, broccoli, mushrooms,
- :choose a meat: ham pieces, sausage, bacon in bits, pepperoni, etc.
- i usually add more cheese to top
1In a large bowl mix your eggs, milk, cheese and salt and pepper with a whisk. After beating your egg mixture you can add your meats and veggies of your choice by folding them through mixture until blended. Pour in greased pie pan, add 1/2 cup cheese on top and bake for 45 minutes at 350 degrees. After finished baking I usually let my cool for 15 minutes.