Featured Pinch Tips Video
- egg noodles or yokeless ones/ anthonys brand1
- 1lbs ground beff
- 1 can of corn
- 1 small can chopped black olives
- 1 small onion
- 1 package of phili cream cheese
- medium tube of sour cream
- 2 cans of cond cream of mushroom soup
- 1 big brick of colby cheese
- salt and pepper.
1cook ground beff and onion diced cooked with meat add salt and pepper to your taste set aside.boil noodles place in big mixing bowl when cooked add cream cheese mix it in to noodles and sour cream and corn and black olives and add cans of cream of mushroom soup.then add meat mix all togather. place all of this into a sprayed with pam in a large bakeing dish,top with grated colby cheese untill cheese bubbley melted.oven 350 about 35min. serve hot with a dinner salad and bread and butter. and your drink. yummy fast dinner, freezes great.