Mexican Chicken Casserole
*My aunt says that Velveeta Light also works well with this dish.
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 8 oz
- pkg velveeta cheese
- 8 oz
- pkg monterey jalapeno jack cheese, shredded
- small onion diced and sauteed.
- 5 oz
- can of evaporated milk (gloria uses milnot)
- 1 3/4 c
- chicken broth
- chicken breasts, boiled and shredded
- bag fritos, crushed (small bag)
- 1/2 can(s)
- cream of chicken soup
- 1 can(s)
- chopped green chilies
1Heat broth in a large pot. When hot add, soup, milnot(whisk in to smooth), and onion. Slowly add cheeses, until melted.
2Add chicken, chips, and chilies. Pour mixture into a greased baking dish. Bake at 350 degrees for 30 to 35 minutes.