Make-Ahead Tomato Basil Tortellini Bake
michelle 'FLAME' kelley
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 1 pkg.(1 lb.) frozen cheese tortellini
- 1 cup frozen peas
- 1 tub(10 oz.) philadelphia tomato & basil cooking creme
- 1 cup spaghetti sauce
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 red pepper cut into bite-size pieces
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded italian* five cheese with a touch of philadelphia
I LOVE CREAM CHEESE AND PHILADELPHIA IS BY FAR THE BEST BRAND.
1Cook pasta in large saucepan as directed on package, omitting salt
2and adding peas for the last minute of pasta cooking drain.
3Mix all remaining ingredients except shredded cheese in saucepan.Return pasta to pan; mix lightly.
4Spoon into 9-inch square baking dish sprayed with cooking spray; top with shredded cheese.
5Wrap tightly in plastic wrap. Freeze up to 3 months.Refrigerate overnight to thaw.
6Heat oven to 350ºF. Remove plastic wrap from baking dish; cover with foil. Bake 1 hour or until heated through, uncovering after 45 min.