Featured Pinch Tips Video
- flour tortillas
- mayonaise for each tortilla about 1tsp for each.
- thinly sliced ham or finely diced
- 8oz. can crushed pineapple drained
- 1/2 c
- chopped green bell pepper (optional)
- or so finely shredded cheese. i used mozerella
1Spray skillet with cooking spray. Spread mayo on tortilla and top with ham, pineapple and peppers. I put ingredients on one side of tortilla then fold other side on top of ingredients. Cook over medium heat about 2 minutes each side or until crispy and cheese is melted.
2There really isn't any technical way to make them, you can do it how ever is easiest for you.