Delicious Salami & Provolone Grill Cheese Sandwich
suzannawinter.com. I thought I would share this deliciousness with my friends.
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- ***i had to quadruple this recipe***
- slices jewish rye bread with caraway seeds
- slices (hard salami), four slices each sandwich
- slices provolone cheese, two on each sandwich
- baby spinach, enough to cover each sandwich
1Butter one side of the 4 pieces of bread. I put them on a paper plate as the buttered side will be laying down on the plate to fill it.
2On two of the slices, layer the two slices of cheese on each. Then the 4 slices of the hard salami on each, then the baby spinach to cover - use as much as you like of the spinach leaves.
Cover each slice with the other slice of bread, buttered side out.
3Put a frying pan on medium-high heat and grill until golden brown on each side. Be careful as it is really hot right off the grill. Enjoy!!