Crock Pot Cheesy Potato & Ham Casserole
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 1 medium
- onion, sliced thin (i used a mandolin)
- 3 lb
- yukon gold potatoes, sliced thin (mandolin again)
- 8 oz
- honey ham steak, cubed
- 1 can(s)
- cream of mushroom soup, condensed
- 1 c
- sour cream
- 2 c
- sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1/2 c
- dry white wine (i used chardonnay)
- salt and pepper, to taste
- cooking spray
1Spray crock pot with cooking spray.
2Place first 8 ingredients in crock pot in order listed. Cook on high for one hour. After one hour, stir to combine all ingredients thoroughly.
3Continue cooking on high for 3 more hours or until potatoes are fork tender. Plate and enjoy!
4NOTE: For those of you who do not cook with wine, you can substitute 1/4 cup chicken broth and 3 Tbsp each lemon juice and balsamic vinegar. May be cooked on low for 6 - 8 hours. If cooking on low, combine all ingredients thoroughly in a large bowl prior to turning into sprayed crock pot.