Zucchini and Corn Quesadillas
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 4 Tbsp
- olive oil (i eyeballed the amount)
- onion, roughly chopped
- garlic, minced i used about 4 cloves, depends how much you love garlic
- medium or 1 large zucchini, thinly sliced
- 1 c
- frozen or fresh corn
- 1/4 c
- chopped cilantro (optional if you dont like)
- flour tortillas
- 2 c
- grated pepper jack cheese
1Heat oven to 400. In a large skillet heat about 3 tablespoons of olive oil over medium heat. Add onion, and a pinch of salt. Stir and cook until onions are soft then add garlic and cook for about 1 minute.
2Add zucchini and corn. Stir and cook for about 6 mintues or until soft and tender. Remove from heat. Add cilantro if using.
3Brush one side of all 4 tortillas with olive oil. Place 2 tortillas oil side down on a baking sheet. Place filling on top of each tortilla. Sprinkle 1 cup of cheese on top of each and top with remaining tortillas, oil side up.
4Bake for about 10 minutes, turning once until cheese is melted and tortillas are a little brown.