Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 1 pkg
- frozen burritos (8 count - thawed)
- 1 medium can(s)
- tomato or enchilada sauce (red or green)
- 8 oz
- shredded cheese (cheddar, jack or pepper jack)
- small amt. oil for frying
- sour cream and chopped green onion for toppings, if desired
1Preheat oven to 350.
2Brown burritos in a little oil in frying pan. Place on paper towels as you continue to fry remaining burritos.
3Place burritos in a greased 9x13 pan.
4Pour sauce over all.
5Sprinkle cheese evenly over.
6Bake at 350 for approximately 30 - 40 minutes.
7Serve topped with sour cream and chopped green onion, if desired.