Slow Cooker Mexican beef
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 1 pkg
- your favorite taco seasonings
- 12 oz
- beef stock or beef bouillon and hot water
- 1 lb
- cheap beef, like stew meat or chuck or bottom round
11. Mix taco seasonings and stock thoroughly with small whisk. Pour into slow cooker.
22. Cut beef into medium sizes. Put beef into slow cooker and make sure beef has been completely turned in the stock mixture.
33. Turn slow cooker on LOW and leave for 6 to 7 hours. Put beef out on cutting surface and using 2 forks, shred beef. Serve on tacos, enchiladas, etc.