Salsa (The authentic and AMAZING kind)
- tomatoes (i use roma, but any kind will work)
- large onion
- 1 bunch
- cilantro, fresh
- jalapenos (depending on how spicy you want it)
- limes (less if you have a lemon/lime juicer)
- 1 Tbsp
- salt (add more if desired)
- 2 tsp
- black pepper (add more if desired)
* if you don't have a sharp knife do your best to make the dicing small.
** I only seed 1/2 the jalapeno. But if you don't want it really spicy, I would seed the whole thing.
Add more salt or pepper, until flavored to your likeness.