Featured Pinch Tips Video
- boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1.27 oz pkg dry fajita seasoning, divided
- 1 Tbsp
- canola oil
- 15 oz can black beans, drained
- 11 oz can mexican-style corn, drained
- 1/2 c
- spicy salsa
- 1 pkg
- mixed greens
- onion, chopped
- 1 large
- fresh tomato, cut into wedges
1Rub chicken breasts evenly w/ 1/2 the fajita seasoning. Heat oil in lg skillet, over medium heat.
2Add chicken breasts and cook about 8 mins per side. In lg saucepan, mix black beans, corn, salsa and remaining fajita seasoning.
3Heat over medium heat, stirring until warmed. Toss the greens w/ the onion and tomato wedges. Top salad w/ chicken and bean and corn mix.