Featured Pinch Tips Video
- tortilla chips (homemade is best and cheaper too)
- 1 can(s)
- pinto beans, 14 ounce, drained
- 1 jar(s)
- ortega thick & smooth taco sauce
- 4 clove
- garlic, minced (a gralic press works wonders here)
- 2 c
- shredded cheddar cheese (i prefer extra sharp)
1Pour can of beans into a mixing bowl. Mash with a potato masher until they are the desired consistency.
2Stir in taco sauce and garlic to the bean mixture. Mix well.
3Lightly grease a cookie sheet and arrange the tortilla chips on the sheet in one layer.
4Drop spoonfuls of the bean mixture onto each of the chips. Cover with cheese and bake at 375 for approximately 10 minutes. Allow to cool a few minutes before eating, as the filling especially will be scalding hot.