Lad's Chicken Fajitas
I don't care for green bell peppers so I use red,yellow or orange,but use the green ones if you like.
I serve fajitas with tortillas,sou cream,guacamole,pico de gallo,rice and beans.
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 2 tablespoons canola oil ,
- 3 boneless marinated chicken breasts,cut in thin strips
- 1 medium onion,cut in thin wedges
- 3 garlic cloves,thinly sliced
- 2 red or yellow or a combination bell peppers,seeded,sliced in thin strips
- 1 zucchini,thinly sliced
1Grill chicken over a charcoal fire until done,set aside or heat the oil in a heavy skillet; cook the chicken strips over high heat, for 5 minutes, or until cooked. Set aside.
In the same skillet,add additional oil,if needed,the onion, garlic and peppers and sauté over high heat for 2 minutes. Add the bell peppers and zucchini; cook over high heat for 4 minutes, or until the vegetables have begun to have a blackened look around the edges.Return the chicken to the pan and heat until sizzling hot.