Honeyed nice rice with jalapeno peppers
Irisa Raina 9
I'm also including with this recipe my side dish of "do over re- fried beans!
This meal was served with my mole' meat sauce burritos.
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 1 cup rice “ what ever kind you like”
- 1 tablespoon honey
- ½ teaspoon turmeric
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh jalapeno’s
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
- my version of “do over “ re-fried beans….
- 1 – 16 ounce can of re-fried beans
- 1 – 14.5 ounce can diced tomatoes
- 3 - 4 chipotles from can of “ chipotles in adobo sauce”
- 1 teaspoon of sauce from can
1Cook rice according to package directions, adding the honey and turmeric to the water.
2While the rice is cooking, chop the jalapenos and put them in a bowl and salt and pepper.
4My version of “do over “ re-fried beans….