Easy Mexican Casserole
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 1 lb
- ground hamburger/chicken meat
- small onion, peeled & chooped
- 1 can(s)
- tomatoes and green chilies mixed
- 1 pkg
- (1.25oz) ortega taco seasoning
- 1 jar(s)
- taco sauce
- wheat/corn soft tortillas, divided
- 2 c
- shredded mexican blend cheese
1Cook meat until brown. Add taco seasoning and onions; cook until onions are soft. Add can of chilies and tomatoes to meat & cook until all is mixed well.
2Take casserole pan and pour taco sauce on bottom of pan. Place two tortillas in pan. Layer meat mix and then some cheese. Pour more sauce over cheese and repeat layers. On top layer, do not add sauce, just put cheese unless sauce is desired.