Clamato Shrimp Ceviche
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 1 lb
- raw peeled shrimp- i use the little ones but any size works as long as you chop it
- 1 medium
- red/purple onion
- jalapeno or serrano pepper
- big handful chopped fresh cilantro
- 2-3 clove
- roma tomatoes
- juiced lemons
- 1/2 Tbsp
- each: garlic powder and onion powder
- 1 tsp
- crushed dried oregano
- 1 tsp
- salt and pepper
- a few
- shakes/squirts of valentina sauce or tapatio hot sauce
- 1/2 c
Finely dice the onions, add to the bowl.
Mince the jalapeno, seeds removed, and add to bowl.
Mince the garlic cloves, add to the bowl.
Serve on tostada shells- It is amazing with avocado spread on the tostada before spooning the ceviche on. I won't eat it any other way.