Loved it when I ran across this some time ago.
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 3 cups cooked, shredded chicken
- 1 cup chunky red salsa, mild or medium
- 1-4 oz. can diced chilies
- 4 burrito sized flour tortillas
- 1 tbsp. vegetable oil
- 1 cup red enchilada sauce
- shredded cheese, jack or cheddar, sour cream and cilantro for toppings
1Heat oven to 400F
In a bowl combine Chicken, salsa and chilies.
2Heat the tortillas just a little in a dry skillet to make them pliable.
Spoon the mixture on the tortillas.
Roll them up Burrito style.
Bottom over the mixture, sides in and then roll away from you.
3Place on a baking sheet brush top of each one lightly with oil.
Bake until golden, about 20 minutes.
4While they are baking heat your enchilada sauce either in a small pot on the stove or in the microwave.
When serving place some warm sauce on a plate, lay a chimichito on top, add a spoon of sour cream, cheese and some cilantro. Enjoy!
Note: Sometimes I also add cheese to the filling, like mine! :-)