Savory Herbs Beef MeatLoaf
I decided to use it in my meatloaf tonight.
Moist and delicious. My sons loved it. Hope you try this one and enjoy it
with your family soon.
Plz Note-the meatloaf photo was found on the web, but the recipe is completely mine.
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 1- 1/2 lbs ground beef
- 1 (6 ounce) box stove top stuffing mix (any flavor)i used savory herbs stove top stuffing mix
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup ketchup
- 1/2 tsp basil leaves(great value)
- 1/2 tsp. original blend salt - salt free mrs. dash seasoning
- 1 tsp. grill mates new flavor-belgian-style white ale seasoning
- 1/2 cup plain bread crumbs.
- 1 - 2.5 oz pkg. onion soup mix(any brand)
Mix wet ingredients first in a large bowl and then add dry ingredients and mix well.