Main macaroni Salad
I have made this recipe many times and even taken it to a Birthday BBQ. It was well liked and even had a request for the recipe.
Great summer time picnic or BBQ recipe. We enjoy it and hopefully you will as well.
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 2 cups macaroni
- 3/4 cup celery, chopped
- 2 tbsp sweet pickle relish (green relish)
- 2 tbsp grated onion (or chopped green oniion)
- 2 hard boiled eggs, chopped (optional)
- 3/4 cup salad dressing or mayonnaise
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- radishes and parsley for ganish (optional)
1Cook macaroni according to package directions.
2Drain very well, cool.
3Add celery, relish, onion, and chopped eggs.
4In a small bowl combine salad dressing, salt and pepper.
5Pour over salad. Stir. Chill.
6Radish and/or parsley garnish optional