Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 1 lb
- alligator meat—rinsed and cut into bite size pieces
- barq’s root beer
- 1 c
- louisiana shrimp fry seasoned flour
- 1 c
- your favorite deep frying oil
- creole seasoning
- toss hot fried alligator bites in crystal hot sauce then dip in your favorite blue cheese dressing.
- mix 1/2 cup of mayo, 2 teaspoons of creole mustard and 1/2 teaspoon of your favorite hot sauce
Drain bites and lightly flour, Season bites with a Creole Seasoning.
Serve with your favorite dipping sauce.