Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 1 lb
- shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 Tbsp
- small portobello mushrooms, sliced
- 1 box
- fidelini noodles (angel hair pasta will work as a substitute just fine :))
- 2 jar(s)
- rao's cuore di pomodoro sauce
- 2 Tbsp
- fresh minced garlic
- pads of butter
- 1 can(s)
- diced tomatoes
- 1/2 c
- white wine
- olive oil (enough to coat a pan)
- salt, pepper, parsley to taste
- vidalia onion, finely chopped
- shredded parmesan cheese, for topping
1In a large pot, boil fidelini pasta add salt and oil for flavor and to prevent sticking.
2In a large skillet, coat bottom with olive oil, add chopped onion and garlic, turn to medium heat.
3Once onions start sweating (about 5 minutes), add shrimp, butter, lemon juice, parsley, salt and pepper. Add sliced portobello mushrooms after the shrimp has cooked for about a minute or two. Once the mushrooms and shrimp are cooked (about 6-8 minutes), add capers, about a spoonful of the diced tomatoes and white wine. Simmer for another minute then remove from heat.
4Drain pasta and add the two jars of sauce and remaining diced tomatoes and mix together noodles and sauce only. Plate pasta and top with shrimp/mushrooms, sprinkle parsley and Parmesan cheese. Serves great with fresh bread! :)