My Wife and I still enjoy this meal, as much as I did growing up, and it is still a top five all time favorite meal for me. It is especially delicious when served with Creamed Peas and Fried Potatoes.
I have refined my Mothers basic recipe, which is delicious, to accommodate my tastes and I hope you will enjoy it too!!
- 2 can(s)
- pink salmon, (14.5 oz ea. can)
- 1 can(s)
- condensed cream of mushroom soup, (10.5 oz can)
- 3/4 c
- bread crumbs, use more if mixture is too runny, (seasoned are fine)
- 1 tsp
- celery salt
- 2 Tbsp
- onion flakes, dehydrated
- freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 1 jar(s)
- ragu cheesy double cheddar sauce (personal preference), (16 oz jar)
FEEL FREE TO MAKE YOUR OWN CHEESE SAUCE BUT FOR EASE I USE STORE BOUGHT
BUTTER AND OLIVE OIL FOR FRYING.