Haddock With Fresh Summer Vegetables
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- tablespoon vegetable oil
- small red potatoes, sliced thin
- cup red onion, sliced thin
- teaspoon red pepper flakes
- teaspoon thyme
- teaspoon garlic powder
- teaspoon coarse sea salt (optional)
- slices lemons, thin
- 1 1/2
- lbs haddock
- small zucchini, thinly sliced
- yellow pepper, chopped
- tomato, chopped
- cup dry white wine (* may substitute with fresh lemon juice mixed with water)
- cup parmesan cheese, shredded
1Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2Heat the oil in a pan and add the potatoes, onion, red pepper flakes, thyme, garlic powder and salt.
3Over moderate heat, cover and cook for 15 minutes, stirring frequently.
4In a 9" baking pan add lemon slices, place fish over the lemon and top with zucchini, yellow pepper and tomato.
5Pour the wine over fish and vegetables.
6Top with the potato mixture and garnish with Parmesan.
7Cover and bake in a 375 degree oven for 30 minutes.