Italian Layer Bake
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 1 (8-ounce) container • refrigerated crescent roll
- 8 slices • deli turkeys (about 1/2 pound)
- 8 slices • deli ham (about 1/2 pound)
- 12 slices • deli hard salami (about 1/2 pound)
- 8 slices • swiss cheese (about 1/2 pound)
- 1 ounce • (12-) jar roasted peppers, drained
- 4 • eggs, beaten
• Place 1 square of dough into an 8-inch square baking dish; using your fingertips, press dough to fit bottom of dish.
• Layer with half the turkey, ham, salami, Swiss cheese, and roasted peppers. Pour half of beaten eggs over peppers and repeat with remaining meats, cheese, and peppers.
• Place remaining square of dough over peppers. Pour remaining beaten eggs over dough and cover lightly with foil.
• Bake 20 minutes, remove foil, and bake an additional 20 to 22 minutes, or until golden and heated through. Let cool 15 to 20 minutes then cut and serve