Chipotle pepper turkey bacon cheddar sandwich
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- slices of dark rye bread-any brand
- romaine lettuce leave(s)
- slices turkey lunch meat
- slices bacon(i use microwave already cooked bacon)
- 2 to 3 thin sliced tomatoes
- hidden valley spicy chipotle pepper sandwich spread-use as much as you like on the bread,it has a nice zing to it!
- cheddar cheese(we use mild but you can use sharp or medium cheddar)
- 1 or 2 thin sliced onions,red or white
1Place your bread on plate and spread each slice with a good amount of Hidden Valley spicy Chipotle pepper sandwich spread.
2add your romaine lettuce
add onion(s) red or white(we used 3 nice slices)
add turkey meat,as many slices as you'd like,we used 4.
3add cooked bacon
add 1 or more slices of mild cheddar cheese and then add thin sliced tomatoes
put sandwich together and enjoy the heck out of it!
4The romaine lettuce leaves were big, so we used one leaf but you can use more. You can use more bacon on the sandwich too, 3 or more is a good choice. You can use mustard too,any kind. It wasn't used this time.