Torresmos - Marinated Pork
This recipe can also be braised on the stove top in the marinade until fork tender.
Please Note: Prep time is the meat marinating in the fridge overnight.
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- lbs pork butt, boneless, cut into 2- inch cubes
- bell pepper, hot red finger, stemmed, seeded
- cup paprika, sweet
- garlic cloves, smashed
- bay leaf
- cup white wine
- tablespoon salt, coarse sea (or to taste)
- teaspoon black pepper, freshly ground
- tablespoons olive oil (as much as needed)