Fireman Bob's BBQ Pulled Pork with Lime Base Sauce
Well, with limited funds, ( $20.00 ) I said... Let's cook something... so I went about getting all the ingredients that I needed to do this.... After securing all the ingredients for $19.96 I felt pretty good about myself.
I went home and with the help of my BlendTec machine, it didn't take anytime to " whip " up my concoction.... Stuck it all in the crock pot and placed it on the low setting and forgot about it till Saturday morning...
Hope You Enjoy !
Crazy Bob :)
- 4 lb
- boneless pork - country style will work great
- 2 large
- elephant garlic bulbs - use entire bulbs minus the ' skins "
- 2/3 c
- apple cider vinegar
- 1 c
- 1/3 c
- spicy brown mustard
- 1 stick
- 3 medium
- limes - remove both ends of limes and cut up with remainder of lime skin on
- 2 c
- 1 c
- brown sugar, firmly packed
- 1 pinch
- cayenne pepper - this is not a " hot " recipe
- 1 tsp
- chili powder
Serve with a great Potato Salad and some celery and carrot sticks... along with my.....
Fireman Bob's Baked Beans with Fire Roasted Tomato