Garden Ranch Personal Pizza
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 2-3 oz
- hidden valley ranch light dressing
- white pita bread, unsliced
- 2 oz
- light cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 oz
- reduced fat mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 3-4 slice
- zucchini, cut into four wedges per slice
- black olives, coarsely chopped
- snack sized sweet pepper, red or orange
- 1/2 oz
- feta cheese, crumbled
1Preheat broiler, preferably in a toaster oven. Prepare a small pan with cooking spray.
2Spread dressing on surface of pita, leaving about a quarter inch from the edges. Sprinkle on mozzarella and cheddar.
3Arrange zucchini over cheese layer, sprinkle with cheese, and then evenly distribute pepper rings over top. Do not make toppings too thick, or they won't cook. Sprinkle with feta. Broil pizza for 2-3 minutes or until feta is lightly browned and veggies are a little soft. ** If you like your peppers much softer, you can pre-broil them whole, let them steam in a paper bag for ten minutes, and then peel the skins before slicing.