VEGETARIAN BAKED ZITI CASSEROLE
- chopped onion slightly chunky
- 1 can(s)
- black olives chopped no seed
- 2 stalks
- chopped celery
- chopped garlic cloves
- 1 Tbsp
- oregano, thyme rosemary, dash salt n pepper
- 1 pkg
- zita pasta, cooked a-ldante
- 3 Tbsp
- virgin olive oil
- 1 pkg
- mozzerella cheese or cheddar shredded 8oz and or use left over cheese in fridge to top off ! any cheese you love
- 1 jar(s)
- favorite spaghetti tomato sauce . with mushrooms or whatever you like best.
In meantime Take 9x 13 pan and grease with olive oil up the sides too. Drain off all the water and butter the ziti with butter and olive oil . Toss Set Oven at 375 degree F
Top with remaining tomator sauce and LOTS OF CHEESE, use one, or many or left overs in the Fridge.
Bake about 20 minutes till heated inside .Last Part Place oven on BROIL Broil, top WATCHING IT for no more than THREE MINUTES just to brown the top. REmove from oven. Let set about 4-5 minutes. Serve in Large cut slices. Serves up to 8 . Great with side salad of your choosing.