Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 4 ounces butter, unsalted
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2-3 garlic cloves, minced (may use more if you like)
- 1 pound large shrimp, cleaned and deveined
- ¼ cup white wine
- 1 lemon, juice only
- 1/8 cup fresh parsley, chopped fine
- salt and pepper to taste
- linguine, pasta
- garnish with chopped parsley and a lemon wedge
1In a stock pot, cook the pasta according to the directions. Meanwhile…..
2In a large skillet, heat the butter and olive oil. Add the chopped garlic and sauté for 2-3 minutes.
3Add the shrimp and wine and cook for another 2-3 minutes or until shrimp turns pink. Add the lemon juice, parsley, salt and pepper.
4Serve shrimp and sauce over the hot cooked pasta and sprinkle with fresh chopped parsley.