Shrimp & Pasta Casserole
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 1 Tbsp
- 1 c
- each - heavy cream & yogurt
- 1/2 c
- shredded, swiss cheese
- 1/3 c
- feta cheese
- 1 tsp
- each - dried basil & dried oregano
- 1/3 c
- chopped, fresh parsley
- 8 oz
- angel hair pasta - cooked just until al dente
- 16 oz
- thick & chunky salsa
- 1 lb
- medium - peeled and deveined shrimp
- 1/2 - 2/3 c
- shredded, monterey jack cheese
Grease a 12 x 8 inch pan with the tablespoon of butter.
In a bowl, combine the eggs, cream, yogurt, Swiss cheese, Feta cheese, parsley, oregano and basil, mix well.
Spread half the pasta in bottom of pan. Cover with salsa. Spread with half the shrimp. Cover with remaining pasta.
Spread egg mixture over pasta & top with remaining shrimp. Sprinkle with Monterey Jack cheese.
Bake for 30 minutes or until hot and cheese is golden.
Let stand 5 - 10 minutes before serving.