Pizza Mac 'n Cheese for the crock pot
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 16 oz
- pkg. elbow macaroni, uncooked
- 2 jar(s)
- (14 oz. each) pizza sauce
- 2 can(s)
- cheddar cheese soup, undiluted
- 2 c
- chicken broth
- 2 pkg
- (8 oz. each) sliced turkey pepperoni, chopped
- 1 large
- green or red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 or 2 can(s)
- (2.25 oz. each) olives sliced,black or green
- 1 Tbsp
- dried italian seasoning
- 1/2 tsp
- garlic powder with parsley
- 16 oz
- bag italian blend shredded cheese, divided
1In a large bowl combine all ingredients except the cheese; then stir in all but 2/3 cup of the cheese.
2Spoon the mixture into a well greased 6 to 8 quart crock pot; sprinkle with remaining cheese.
Cover tightly and cook on low for about 4 1/2 hours, or until macaroni is done.
3Note: Sometimes I precook the pasta for 4 minutes in boiling water before using in this recipe...both ways work fine.