Dad’s Chili With Sea Shells
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- 1-2 pounds hamburger, browned
- 1 qt. jar of tomatoes (16 ounces),diced
- 1 can of chili beans (or 1 can of red beans, if you don't like it too spicy)
- 1 can (10 ounce) of ro-tel chili fixins’
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- salt and pepper to taste
- 3-4 cups of water
- 3 cups of sea shell pasta
1Brown the hamburger in a 5 quart stockpot; drain.
2Add to the browned hamburger, the tomatoes, Ro-tel Chili Fixin’s, chili beans (or red beans), brown sugar, and salt, pepper, and water.
3Heat the chili mixture to boiling then add the seashells. Turn heat to medium and continue to cook, ; stirring occasionally,until pasta is tender.