Chicken Tortellini Primavera
Photo adapted from The Dog Mom.
Featured Pinch Tips Video
- (10 ounces) refrigerated alfredo sauce
- 1 pkg
- (9 ounces) tortellini, cooked and kept warm
- chicken breasts, cut into 1/2 inch strips
- medium red pepper, cut into 1 inch pieces
- medium onion, cut into i inch pieces
- 1/2 c
- frozen green peas or frozen broccoli florets, thawed
- 1 Tbsp
- olive oil
1Heat olive oil in large, nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
Add chicken; cook for 5 to 6 minutes. Remove from skillet.
2Place bell peppers and onion in same skillet; cook for 8 to 10 minutes.
Reduce heat to low, add chicken, sauce and peas.
Cook for 5 minutes to heat through,
3Serve over tortellini.