Chicken Tortellini Primavera
Photo adapted from The Dog Mom.
- (10 ounces) refrigerated alfredo sauce
- 1 pkg
- (9 ounces) tortellini, cooked and kept warm
- chicken breasts, cut into 1/2 inch strips
- medium red pepper, cut into 1 inch pieces
- medium onion, cut into i inch pieces
- 1/2 c
- frozen green peas or frozen broccoli florets, thawed
- 1 Tbsp
- olive oil
Add chicken; cook for 5 to 6 minutes. Remove from skillet.
Reduce heat to low, add chicken, sauce and peas.
Cook for 5 minutes to heat through,